Friday, November 9, 2012

Babywearing 5


The final Babywearing Event for the year was held last October 20th at Renaissance 3000.  I missed the fourth Babywearing Event held last March, and I think that this one more than made up for it!!

Look at the picture above and see how many people went!!!

And here there are, listening intently to the talk that Jenny Ong and I were giving.


Thanks to Jenny Ong of www.chroniclesofanursingmom.com for the pictures!!!
We figured that we should keep the talking short and the socialization long, so Jenny and I focused on the benefits and how to babywear safely.

Most of the locally available carriers were represented (YAY!):

The great thing was that amongst all those present, all types of carriers were available!! :)

We ended with an activity with the kids by Gymboree hosted by Eliza Ypon.

We would like to not only thank all those who came, and all those who participated, but also those who sponsored by giving raffle prizes!

And here are all the happy winners!!!  Jenny Ong and Buding Dee (SaYa and eden and Blissful Babes) are seen here with the winners!

Thanks to Jenny Ong of www.chroniclesofanursingmom.com for the pictures!!!

I was so happy to have taught moms and dads how to wear their babies!  To tell you honestly, that is the part I really enjoy -- when I am able to get a glimpse into another babywearer's life story, and share each other's BW stories.

This is the last big event for the year, but I will be at the Mommy Mundo Bazaar on the 25th of November (Sunday) from 10am to 12noon, to help out parents who need assistance in wearing their babies!  Will be hanging out with my friends Jenny of MamaBabyLove and Jonie of Mamaway.

So, shall I see you?  ;)  Lemme know! :)


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    There was an error in this gadget