Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Front Carry and Side Carry with your Next9 Baby Sling

My favorite carry is the front carry.  I like it because it was easy for me to just lower the sling and let my baby nurse.  I had special slings made for some occasions.  This is one that I had specially made for the 50th birthday party of S' uncle.  


Looking at it, I realize I should have worn K higher, his butt level to my waist.  And also the rings should be higher (perhaps the shiny fabric rode down my body because it was slippery.  Note to self:  choose better fabric!).

I miss babywearing and I wish I had more pictures to go back to!  But I digress.

One of the first positions you'll learn with a ring sling is the tummy-to-tummy or the front carry.  This is done with babies from new born till they're bigger.  You can also put them in the side carry (both legs to one side, using the sling like a hammock) to nurse them.  Claude's picture HERE shows the side carry.

Check out our video to show you how! ;)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    There was an error in this gadget